Rss Feed
  1. forever and too-oo-dayy.

    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    I'll write "sincerely yours" and sign my name.
    P.S. I love you.
    Forever and today.

    hiii people :D

    college was so so today. well its just like normal college days. had Chemistry CT3 this morning. it wasnt so bad but alot of careless mistakes laa.

    it seems that my eye bag is really bad. its not that i dont have enough sleep but still like that. Teck wei gave me a very shock expression when he saw me. THAT bad ka?

    i dont like rainy days laa. if i am at home i dont mind. but in college, raining is so "eww". sandals wet, hair wet and so dampy.

    today there's tuition so had to stay till 5. and finished class at 2 so there is a one hour gap in between the last class and tuition.

    by the time class finished it was already raining, so had to walk all the way to mcdonald for lunch. its not that far at normal days, but when it is raining, very ma fan laa.

    luckily had an umbrella in my bag. but i felt so bad because i was walking with jia shen and i was the only one under the umbrella.

    he said two person not enough space and i had to hold the umbrella high up because he is much taller, so very ma fan. it is claim by him that "i (himself) look hotter under the rain". ahhaa!

    and he stepped on a pile of water and it splashed towards my feet. damn wet and dirty laa. but he was in good intention to let me put my books in his car first, then only go tuition.

    so i should actually say thank you instead of scolding him. :) so.. thank you jia shen.

    tuition was okay laa. damn alot of question on differentiation. and this isnt those differentiation we learn in school last time, it is diffrentiating trigonometries. damn ma fan one.

    cherly wasnt in college today cause she was sick. luckily jia shen drove. and thanks for the lift home. :D

    came back and slept. i was just too tired.

    now, off to watch Moonlight Resonance. all the drama, bitchyness and tears.

    youu, good luck yeaa.

    much lovee,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Ps I Love You - All American Rejects

  2. 0 comments: