Rss Feed
  1. a new pair.

    Wednesday, August 13, 2008

    my feet is a blardy size 8. i know it is big.


    my new shoes! love love love.

    i bought a new pair of nike shoes last saturday. remember the one i made on my list?

    i super love it la. eventhough mostly it is white, there is light blue inside and outside abit.

    i've been eyeing on it since like god knows when. i even asked qi hong to get it for me but definately i didnt mean it la.

    yay! i got my RM 279 nike shoes that i loveyy!

    college was like normal. nothing intresting also. apart from going yam cha for two hours today after class at Oldtown taipan with cherly, jia shen and teck wei. other than that, normal only la.

    oh ya, my driving instructor called and i am having my first driving lesson on friday. a part of me is excited, another part of me is afraid. i am afraid i cant function properly infront of the steering.

    and... I DIDN'T GET INTO NS!! damn blardy happy man. wooo-hoo! hooray! anyway if i get in, i wont be going in also. so makes no difference.

    youu, i have to seriously keep up with youu. eventhough i said i dont want to tell youu it is because i am scared i will lose youu, i think i am starting to already. i dont talk to youu as much as i use to and i am hardly keeping track on whatever youu do. and also i havent been seeing youu around. thats badd.

    much love from me,
    sher xoxo.


    music addiction : Estelle ft. Kanye West - American Boy

  2. 0 comments: