Rss Feed
  1. perception much?

    Monday, September 07, 2009

    Monday, 7 September 2009.

    in programming lecture now. the lecturer just shouted "oi! shut up!" to the whole class. and instantly everyone kept quiet. not bad eh?

    remember i was saying that i would wake up early to study. the alarm did wake me up but i just wouldnt want to get off the bed.

    replied cherly's sms and she was still awake. dont know what she doing laa. heard my cousin getting ready and going out to work.

    then i set my alarm another one hour later and continue sleeping. oooo ya that was 4.30 am. soo 5 something it rang again and i did the same old thing again right up to 8.30 am.

    that was when i got up. i sort of gave up on it already. but somehow something is bothering in my mind which makes me not sleep like a dead log but somehow awake. i am not sure whether was it about the test.

    got ready, ate breakfast then left the house. had to walk down to the station today cause the bus timing is abit off for me. cause if i would have took the bus, i wont reach uni on time.

    read my programing textbook all the way from pascoe vale station to flinders street. walked over to platform 7 waiting for the riversdale train. i was too engrossed with my book till i missed the train. it was right in front of me. when i realised and wanted to press the button, it started moving already.

    then walked back to platform 2 for the lilydale train and it was delayed by 5 mins.

    went for maths class. borrowed a pen from julian cause i forgot to bring my pencil case. talked to him for a bit about programming cause he took this already. he is taking the higher programming one now.

    according to him, its easy if you do all the lab work. i did all except last week. ahaha!

    had a pat on the back and got wished good luck and i went to the library to charge my laptop. did the programming homework then went for lab.

    to my suprise, it wasnt that hard! well.... i could do it. so means its actually quite easy. a 50 mins test and i completed in half an hour? hmm.... not bad eh?

    went to a cafe on campus to have lunch with my partner. my blueeee macbook. (:

    and now, sitting here blogging in programming lecture. ahaha! i know. study~ focus~ aiya knowing me, say only laa.

    its a matter of which point of view you look from.
    its a matter of perception.

    i may not be your nicest friend. or at least i never like showing myself to be too nice.

    i think that being here alone, make me become more like this. i know i was like this before. even some noticed. but i think now it became worse.

    when you are so use to being alone, you tend to care less, you tend to not bother, and you tend to just let go.

    or at least thats what is shown on the outside and thats what people see about you. whatever is in the inside, dont matter.

    whenever people say "oh dont judge a book by its cover." its just bullshit. everyone does. the cover is the first thing you see. the moment you see something, you'll already judge it. so? what the hell.

    sher.

  2. 0 comments: