Rss Feed
  1. how could i not dream of you...

    Saturday, September 05, 2009

    Saturday, 5 September 2009.

    you always make me dream.

    slept early the night before. i was acually watching so you think you can dance till 12 something and then came upstairs on my laptop and the moment i lie on the bed i fell asleep.

    my laptop was on till morning and the room lights were on till morning. uncle woke me up at 9 something only i realise i fell asleep just like that.

    so in the end, there were no chats and no movies. sien...

    went to some market today with uncle and aunty. then went for italian lunch. yum yum~ the pasta portion was quite big and only cost $15. (:

    and then followed then to some nursery and bought a pot of roses. back home, you drag me go i also wont go. hmmm....

    came home and played sim city (just downloaded :D) on my phone and slept from 3 something to 7 pm.

    watched shall we dance after dinner. jennifer lopez is seriously damn hot and sexy. i guess latinos are like that huh.

    just got my windows live messenger fixed. i messed up with the proxy settings i guess. now it is okay already! (((((:

    and i shall pray hard i'll see you tonight. <3

    much love,
    sher xoxo.


  2. 0 comments: