Rss Feed
  1. i still depend on you.

    Wednesday, September 09, 2009

    Wednesday, 9 September 2009.

    wonder where he is. Derek Yong.
    he reminds me so much of my happy fun naive form 1 moments.

    uni was as usual today. among all my classes, i still like my maths class. its a small class and people talk to each other. its good. (:

    went to safeway at moonee ponds today to get some chicken thigh fillets and two packets of potato chips. the chicken was for tonight's dinner and the potato chips are for my late night munching. :DD

    i cooked dinner tonight! fried rice. and it tasted good. well... not bad for a first timer. i've never cooked anything from scratch before.

    my cousin and uncle was my guinea pig. and cousin had two plates. so i guess its good enough? ahahaha!

    tomorrow i am starting at 11.30 am so i only have to leave at 10 am. that means, tonight can sleep later and tomorrow can wake up later. ((((:

    i shall skype with mum, watch bones and hope to have a chat with you. (:

    you've seen it all. you always give me hope. and every single time, you make me feel comfortable with you. to me, thats enough. you said we'll try tonight. i hope so.

    but somehow, i have a feeling you'll let me down again.

    loves,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: