Rss Feed
  1. Sunday, 13 September 2009.

    woke up at 9 something this morning cause had to leave the house in time to take the 9.40 am train as sunday there are no bus services, so had to walk down.

    the plan was to go to smith street to get my shoe and go to st kilda beach. my relatives who came to visit just simply love st kilda.

    st kilda beach was the first place we intended to go but the weather was kinda gloomy sooo we went to smith street first. and straight into nike. (:


    i found my shoe! damn i love it. its really too damn comfortable and too damn worth it. i save RM300 le. thats wayy good.

    after that, the sky started to clear up a little bit so we went to st kilda. had a very good lunch at a restaurant called Rococo. their seafood pizza is goooooood! like really good.

    and i had risotto. the cheesy one. grilled chicken with spinach and tomatoes. and its just nice! i am very satisfied with my lunch. only when relatives comes to visit, i get to go out and eat good and not so cheap lunch meals.

    people i have back home, come and visit me! ahaha!

    shopped at the market along the st kilda road and managed to buy a couple of things. two pairs of earrings and a birthday present for steph and got a free ring. :D

    going earrings shopping always cheers me up. like ALWAYS! to make me feel better when i am not good, bring me to accessories shopping. instantly i would smile infront of you.

    i soooooo love this. its hand painted. pretty! $15

    and this stall has been like my all time favourite to dropped by each time i go. this is $10.

    my free ring. i like this too. simple and nice. (:

    this stall where i got the free ring from, they have really really unique necklaces, bangles and earrings. i might consider to buy a bangle when i go there the next time.

    my cousin's wife bought this opal necklace from this stall, and they have really gorgeous necklaces. so damn unique. and also so damn expensive.

    if you like to see all the art and handicraft things, this row of stalls are only open on sundays on st kilda road. :D

    before leaving we went walking to the pier. and uncle was teaching me how to take nice pictures. cause his camera is manually adjustable where as my digital camera is sort of like automatically programmed.

    but well... i tried.


    and i am quite satisfied. i like how it turned out. its nice. (: do you think so? hmm....?

    after st kilda, we came home. ate dinner and watched australian idol. dont know what was i doing also. i am going to bed soon.

    as my room is occupied, i mean shared, i cant sleep late. cause the lights on my laptop might bother them. but they are going to philip island on tuesday so means i'll have tuesday night for late night chats and movies. cool!

    oklaa... i ciao dulu. ahaha! somebody just smsed me. shoot! its loud. i am downstairs and i can hear it. people are actually sleeping in the room. well... too bad.

    lots of love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Best of You - Foo Fighters

  2. 0 comments: