Rss Feed
  1. lecture.... sien.

    Tuesday, August 25, 2009

    sometimes it takes half of your life waiting.

    currently sitting outside of my lecture hall waiting to get inside at 9.30 am. one hour lecture then 3 hours break.

    so i decided to bring my laptop to uni so i will be occupied during my 3 hours break. i have electronics project research and engineering maths assignment 2.

    then maybe if i have time, or i get bored of doing my work, i got my hard disk with my shows. burning flame. :D

    this lecture is the same as the hot guy i mentioned. (:

    lets hope it isnt so boring. i surely hope not. if not i will have a trouble staying awake. cause i have nobody to message at this hour. dont know qi hong wake up already or not. hmmm...?

    loves,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: