Rss Feed
  1. i just cant get enough.

    Thursday, August 06, 2009

    slept quite late this morning. went to bed around 2.30 am. i was trying to make myself really sleepy instead of tossing and turning around on the bed and having my mind wander.

    woke up around 11 pm and got ready then left to ikea on victoria street at richmond.
    ikea.

    in there, it gives me the feel that i am walking in the ikea in ikano power centre. except that there were more white people in the surrounding.

    bought some stuff. and when it comes to shopping at ikea, how can i not go and eat the swedish meatballs? the first time i had it was when i went to curve for my nike training and ever since then, i absolutely love them!

    yummy~!

    the marinated salmon is not bad also. :D

    after ikea, we headed over to bridge road. since my aunt took the day off to take us around, we might as well go to places she hasnt been for some time and that they have cheaper shopping places at the area.

    bridge road.

    quite a number of factory outlets at the area. seriously if you earn aussie dollar, everything is cheap and affordable. seriously. but for me i aint working and earning their currency, so i have to times 2.9. expensive laaaaa~

    bought some stuff too. :D so this is what i got today.

    from ikea.

    i loveeee the pillow! damn soft and damn comfy to hug. cheap cheap. $4 (:


    and from bridge road.

    the black top for $10. the green cardigan? is 2 for $25. i bought the green and another grey. i loveeee them. <3

    going window shopping sure did destress me. the stress starts back tomorrow. i have to go back to uni and settle the things on my subjects. i guess worse come to the worse i'll do the summer course since i woudnt be going back to malaysia anyway.

    i find that there is an achievement in me now. i am getting better with dogs. ahaha! i am having a jack russell walking around the house everyday. watching me eat thinking that she'll get a share. running around with the ball and puts it infront of me and expects me to kick it. i guess i am starting to not be so hopeless.

    i used to be scared of puppies! puppies can you imagine? HAHA.

    its getting really windy these days. and at night it sounds really scary. the wind blowing the trees and it starts hitting walls and it sounds creepy.

    oklaaaa... sleeping soon. tomorrow have to wake up early and go to uni. hopefully things get settled quick. i need to go to 90 collins' westpac branch to get my atm card, QV's three branch to get my $50 deposit then if i have time, i'll go smith street to shop. :D

    good night everybody!

    i so miss my friends back home. really really miss them being around.

    love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

  2. 0 comments: