Rss Feed
  1. my new gadget.

    Saturday, May 31, 2008

    yesterday night i was in one utama for a movie. i like watching movie there la.. one thing is because the seat is damn comfortable and another thing is it is GSC. got alot of food to eat and the drinks are alot bigger. hahah!

    the new indiana jones is a good movie. most of my friends i asked also didnt watch the old ones before. the new one is already the fourth movie.

    indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull*


    it was worth watching. just that the alien suddenly appearing was abit off. but overall it was good.

    eventhough Harrison Ford is old. he is still rocking. indiana jones wouldnt be nice if he wasnt in it. well.. yeah he is the main guy. Indy! Junior? i miss that small chinese boy that acted last time. he was sooo adorable.


    and...


    i had finally got what i always wanted. i had fell in love with it the moment i saw it in singapore, behind the displaying windows. my eyes just couldnt stop staring and now, i finally have it in my hands and it is mine!

    my very own Sony T2.
    its all that i've been craving for.


    in my favourite blue...

    i have this obsession for blue colours. one day i WILL make my room blue and in future, make my house filled with blue things. even if it is not the whole house, at least one space for my own in blue.

    i know it sounds weird but is my very own obsession. =) shereena is weird. and proud about it!

  2. 0 comments: