Rss Feed
  1. Saturday, May 24, 2008

    exams are finally over

    went to pyramid after exam with jia shen, felix, audrey and khai shien. we went redbox. a place where i've not been since like a year ago?

    had fun singing. long time didnt sing out loud already. and audrey has a really nice voice le. so does felix. aiya jia shen... no need to say la. =D

    ernest and enlin came to join at the last hour.

    the gang*


    compliment for jia shen: you do actually look QUITE good today.

    felix wanted to get a present for his girlfriend so we stopped by body shop. they are on sales anyway so he got her a bottle of perfume. me, being a good friend help him try all the scent and ended up my hand full of perfume smell. everything mixed up.

    after that we went to mcdonalds and sat down and talk. en lin managed to get himself and jia shen a free big mac with his skills of saying that four sentences in like 2 seconds. geng!

    met kah tim with his classmates. finally. i am seeing him!

    liam, sean and mun hoe came too. wanted to watch movie but it seems everything was full so we had dinner in A&W. talked and laughed. but i had that emoness today. dont know why.

    maybe i was too tired of walking. had quite a good chat with wey liam. and also a fun trip home. it was a good day out. from 1 in the afternoon right up to 930 at night. =)

    at least after my exams i can continue being a drug addict. my series equivalent to my drugs. my gossip girl season finale here i come!

    you are still attractive to me in all ways. still VERY hot to me!

    i need to go back hometown, Raub for the weekend. thank god i have my addiction in my laptop so i can still watch. but the bad part is, there is NO internet. sighs. aiya two days isnt that long after all.

  2. 0 comments: