Rss Feed
  1. Monday, May 19, 2008

    i have been spending days infront on my screen for this. dramas and tv series with me is always inseparatable. and i am loving it. but... i guess i am loving TOO much.




    i love to see them both. my favourite girl and guy in the show. but not the favourite couple.

    its addictive. VERY addictive.
    i am at 17 already.

    plus him.
    its even worst.
    chace crawford. hot hot hot!



    especially with him in it. how do you expect me to stop? i just cant even stand a day leaving an episode in my laptop without watching it. they, putting hot guys in series do actually attract more people to watch. if there are more people like me. well.... i doubt people are not like me. i mean girls. so yeahh. and.... he has dimples!! now its even harder to resist!

    everyone knows i dont just watch the show, i watch the people in it too. to be more specific, the guys. the HOT ones.

    watching dramas and series make me want something even more. and made me realise that friends are biatch when it comes to troubles. especially girls which are leeches that sticks and sucks everything from you. literally everything. and when troubles arrive, you'll finally know who are those little leeches and who are those who stays and help and try making it heal.

    now there is nothing more i want but THAT.

    oh god. mid year starts tuesday and of all the time i got addicted before it even started. what a timing.. at least i found a way to stop the drugs for a week and then continue getting it back on track next week. but it still isnt strong enough to help pushing me to take up that book and start pressing my pen on it and work the solutions out.


  2. 0 comments: