Rss Feed
  1. lollipops.

    Friday, April 25, 2008

    yesterday went to pyramid to watch Forbidden Kingdom. the show is quite nice la. the fact that it is all in english and the sceneries are great. not bad not bad.

    it was damn good that i went to pyramid yesterday. i got my Lollipops handbag! i've been craving for it since last year. but the one i wanted sudah finish. cause each and every bag they only have 4.

    it is on sales due to mother's day. and so happen my mum is in a good mood so i got my bag!

    the paperbag is nice. its baby pink!*

    lollipops* cats*


    my red bag*

    my first lollipops handbag*


    i love it. its red. hot hot hot. after 50% discount it is about RM230. quite good ler. my mum bought another bag too. i love my bag soo much! <3.thanks mummy!

    yesterday's outing was VERY fruitful.

    today college was pretty normal. just that i got pissed by stupid Geetha. annoying teacher! i've never actually seen a teacher like that? she is a terrible one.

    jia shen's got his arsenal jersey that we classmates bought for him. it is good being in the same class with him. he makes me laugh too much. till i kena from geetha just because i laughed. sick teacher!

    tomorrow i have undang exam. wish me luck! i hope i pass. =) after that i am going to malacca for some relative's open house. wonder would it be boring?

  2. 0 comments: