Rss Feed
  1. Tuesday, April 08, 2008

    peoples these days just couldnt stop bitching about one and another right? especially those who are still kids but acting as though they know a lot. you people have not seen the real world yet.

    a bunch of immatures that are trying to ACT mature.

    there is just something wrong with the kids these days. ehh wait still call kids ah? yeahh i think the word kids is appropriate. they are soo much worst but claims to be the best. omg which part is THE BEST la? that so called useful brain? haha.

    there isnt only one but so many. something is sooo wrong. they dont just bitch around but also advertise their ability of having two faces to everyone. soo damn talented right? acting is their best profession man.

    stop bitching around la... KIDS*

    the intention was good. and even if it is a thick face me, it has NOTHING to do with you. who are you man? why do you even bother? he is my best friend not yours. mind your own fucking business.

    i've not seen such people who does all the wrong things but yet thinks it is right. please la realise abit? know what is realisation or not? if not, got alot of dictionary selling in the stores so go and get one. its not that expensive la.

    so what if i was the one who told him everything? and cause everything? what are you gonna do about it? tell the whole world that is me and what? try to sabotage my life? kill me? oh god don't you have any better idea? sighs tsk tsk tsk. anyway i don't need you people la. =)

    and don't you think you know me. you don't know the real me yet. you don't even have the right to judge me at all. so eff off la. why do you even bother when he doesnt even care? get yourself an effing life please. you seriously need it badly.

    i don't need you to like me cause i equally don't like you as much as you don't like me. or even more. defintely more. so fuck off.

    to the extend of hating*


  2. 0 comments: