Rss Feed
  1. Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    my chemistry teacher reads my blog. hi teacher!
    she just came up to me and said new lolipop handbag ah?
    luckily i've not written anything bad about my teachers apart from geetha.

    is it normal that i care that much for a friend? it would be good if it ended up badly. omg i a terrible person. maybe you and me are just not meant to be friends YET. i have to learn to let things lose. if not i wont make my way through it.

    the loves i draw in my book*

    it never seem to find the person i've drawn about. i had a book that i started off with you but it ended up leaving a big scar in me. scars can be healed but it takes time. i am too afraid to open the book again and see your name in it. after you i never settle down with anybody for long. he made me fear the feeling to love. eventhough i said there was this somebody but he didnt give me that feeling you used to give me.

    seeing you again brings back memories. i dont know why but i like looking at you like i always did yesteryear. until today i still can recall what you said to me. <3


  2. 0 comments: