Rss Feed
  1. Blogging in a small screen. (;

    Saturday, February 27, 2010

    Oooo yay Yao yun just thought me how to use my iPhone and blog with it.

    Cause the last time I wanted to try, I couldn't cause apparently you have to use the edit html part. She using iPod touch so that's why she knows more than I do. ((((((:

    tonight there is three of us here in cherly's room. Transfering songs and movies from me to them.

    Imagine la I have a 320gb with only 80gb of free space now. See la how much things I have. And mostly it's shows.

    Tomorrow maybe going watch movie then go eat dessert at chapel street. Yay!

    Hopefully when I am home tomorrow my Internet will be fixed. I really need it laaaaaa.....

    Sunday I might be going ikea to buy my study table then at night I got dinner plans with victor and yen. Then Monday start class!!!! Siennnn la...

    Luckily I got Tuesday free same like Cherly. Okla pergi tido first! Niteeee!

    With love,
    sher xoxo.

  2. 0 comments: