Rss Feed
  1. Thursday, March 06, 2008

    chthere is a SAM Fiesta thing tomorrow going on in college. at 7.30 p.m to 11 p.m i guess. we were supposed to be there to have fun. CLEAN fun. =)

    friday is just two days away. i dont have to take my SPM results next week! i mean i get to delay my taking. but... i still have to face it on monday which is the 17th.

    this few nights i have been dreaming bout my results. talk about it, i m getting scared now. nevermind i'll have all the fun i can and buy all the things i want first before getting my results!

    for my darlingg friends and others who are taking it next wednesday, all the best! and to tang kah tim, dickson vooi, low jia shen, walter aaron wong and lim qi hong, stay away from my results! XD



    in two days. i'll see you.*


  2. 0 comments: