Rss Feed
  1. dad. wait are you my dad?

    Monday, March 24, 2008

    i hate my life. especially with you in it. oh wait. you werent always in it. how can u promise me things and then dont do it? i respect u alot. i really do. but why is it you are the one that is making me cry and that tears roll down uncontrollably.

    where are you when i need you? disappearing and then later suddenly texting me with those words of yours. i dont know whether i am loving you till i cared soo much or what. or i think i am starting to not like you for who you always were. dont make me turn you into that person i hate. please.

    i envy those with such perfect family. i had been standing soo strong all this years. well at least i thought i did. but suddenly i felt so vulnerable. why do you have to always bring me all this feelings that i dread i'll have.

    i cant even diffrentiate how much i love you or how much i am starting to doubt you. i hate how much you make me cry all this years.

    i never had you. officially had you*

    today's college will be one rough day. i hope not. i shoudn't let this get into me. i need a break. my eyes are hurting. words cant even come out of my mouth to say i hate you. maybe i dont. i dont know. i cant even tell.

    my mood has gone from going better to worst. thank you very much.


  2. 0 comments: