Rss Feed
  1. Saturday, March 22, 2008

    another day of my one tree hill episodes. i just couldnt get enough of it. it can bring me the widest smile and yet bring out the emoness of me.

    makes me think alot. and in the end confuse myself.

    one thing that is for sure that Jackson Brundage aka. Jamie Scott reminds me of him when he was a kid. everything of this kid make me see another him. when this kid grow up i bet he'll be one hot guy. =)

    james lucas scott. the junior you* that i missed in my early years.

    i miss australia soo much. i cant wait that i m actually living there. its gonna be soo long more. and i m craving for my things that i hope my mum would get for me from bali. i had quite a few but i still want more. =)

    the emo part of me. after show effect.

    a chapter in my book.*

    i guess it is just another chapter of my life. things seems to turn out not too bad but not really the way i wanted. the bad part of me is i never want to seek advices from others until i really think that i really really need one.

    why was it soo hard to tell? haha. okayy i accept that in a very sarcastic way.

    i dont need any of you to be a part of my life. it is just fine without any of you people in it. thank you.


  2. 0 comments: