Rss Feed
  1. Tuesday, February 05, 2008

    okayy. they are home! tonight we'll have a gathering for them at starbucks. we were there the day before they left to ns. =) we talked and saw them for the last time before they went bald. haha.

    my high school friends are those that i will never forget about. especially that group of them. you know who you are! my favourites.

    i miss form 5 the most. the year where i had most fun, met some new friends which i got really close to, struggled through exams, and had a fun trip.

    to me now friends are practically part of my everything. =D



    the friendship that we had*

    part of my hidden treasures. even we seldom meet nor talk, i know you will still be a part of me. i hope i'll keep to my promises.

    after the gathering tonight, i'll be leaving to raub, my hometown for chinese new year. somehow i dont know why i m not really looking forward to it already. sighs* i'll only be back on sunday.

    anyway Happy Chinese New Year peoples!


  2. 0 comments: