Rss Feed
  1. Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    my mood couldnt have been worse. dont know why suddenly i took all the stuff that was thrown towards me so seriously. its as though something just knock some senses into me pretty bad. F*** man.

    evrything in my mind is all jumbled and messed up. i m feeling frustrated. argh! and having a major headache.

    i sure hope everything is okay tomorrow. i have to at least see him with a smile on my face. which is pretty hard to do so now. argh!!!! i m feeling terrible. *sighs*

    i need to say HI! the heart beating fast sorta feeling is getting into the way.

    i need a smile desperately*

    i was pathetic enough to think that something like that would make me happy. turned out to be, i m a freaking stupid idiot to think that it would. f***ed up.

    shit man. dont know why today damn emo. now i can never agree with walter more, i am always emo. what the hell? i hate this. i hate you.


  2. 0 comments: