Rss Feed
  1. 26 days

    Sunday, February 10, 2008

    i am finally home from raub. Chinese New Year was very normal apart from gambling and getting angpau's. i didnt really enjoy myself cause i fell sick. annoying-nya. every single time without fail, i'll get sick when i go back to raub. maybe i am too used to polluted air.

    the holidays past really fast. i am not done with my homework yet. common test is coming around the corner. argh lots of things. i just cant wait till march 7th. 26 days more to go before i am off to the place i fell in love when i was a kid.


    i am left alone to walk through everything* waiting for you my dear.

    why do you say to taking chances? i wish i could make up my mind. pictures of you. pictures of me. in my mind.

    qi hong, chun kit and yew wei went back to their ns camp already. another month till i see them again. i know they'll have lots of fun. =) was really good seeing them that day. at least we had fun chit-chatting about ns, i had fun pouring salt into jenn hsen's mcflurry and stealing jia shen's fries. the laughters*


  2. 0 comments: