Rss Feed
  1. Monday, September 10, 2007

    yesterday was boring! suppose to be studying but ended up sleeping and watching shows. damn smart ryte?? ahahaha.

    watched high school musical 2. the show was okay.. very lively.. finally i have a new perception on zac efron. he is kinda hot.. omg did u see his eyes?? damn blue damn nice....

    after HSM2 i was going through the channels and they were showing you me and dupree..


    you,me and dupree*

    watching this show remind me of youu. i kept the ticket for the movie but now i lost it. i guess both of us just weren't meant to be.
    it was our first show together after we knew each other. i missed those times.
    well its history.
    crap!!! today add maths paper 2 very hard... *sob sob* i am soo gonna die for my add maths.. shit!!!! how lah??? aihz.
    today is the first day of "the program". hope it will work out. see how it goes. *keeping my fingers cross* =)
    adios.

  2. 0 comments: