Rss Feed
  1. Friday, September 14, 2007

    oh my god. eww!!!

    what the heck was on my mind?? *shaking from head to toe*

    damn gross man. argh!! why you??!! of all the person around me..
    ___________________________________________________________________

    one hectic week had just passed.. relieved* i dont have to drink those coffee(s) anymore to keep me awake. cafein is just not my thing. =)

    a list i just made. no not just. but recently. yup thats the word. *vocab is getting worst*:

    *i need a new room. i meant customizing. (but.. mummy please..it wouldnt
    cost that much.preeetty please?)

    *i miss derek yong alot! you better be back soon my dear.. =)

    *do my spm well. i m starting to feel "it" (itu pressure) coming already. shitty.

    thats all that i remember what i made. the paper just went somewhere. missing. i just forgot where i kept it. =D

    gosh.. i hope things go on well. i've been having massive screw ups lately. aihz.. *thinking positive is the start to everything right??*

    =) smile.

  2. 0 comments: