Rss Feed
  1. promise.

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    today chemistry paper was not soo good. i expected to be able to do it well but aihz... was just bad... argh!

    tomorrow physics!! one of my weak subject. how lah???? another day of waking up at 4 again tomorrow. after this week trials i'll sleep all i want. ahaha. *sleepy*

    everyone definitely made a promise but somehow certain people just don't keep it. i'm soo fed up of having those fake hopes. hopes that would make me feel soo happy and then take it away from me. if you can't do it then don't promise please. i m sick and tired of it!!!

    just grow up lah okay? don't bullshit. i hate you for it*

    feeling damn emo now. just don't feel like talking to anybody. for once do something for me...get the hell out of my life.


    a promise you've once made. remember?*



  2. 0 comments: