Rss Feed
  1. Friday, January 25, 2008

    went to pyramid with my new classmates yesterday. quite a fun group. we watched gabriel. the guy in the show is HOT. the tatto so yeng. eventhough it is a fake one. he looks like J.P Calderon. the model. the only reason that i continue watching the show. but overall its okayy.


    andy whitfield.*

    bought 2 new year clothes from padini concept store. and got my pyjamas pants from f.o.s. it was a good thing that i dont have to go shopping by myself cause i have cherly gan with me. haha. full time shopaholic lah she.



    always inside. fear that it would fly away*

    i hate it. i am always scared of this kinda stuff. eventhough i see youu almost everyday, the feeling youu give me is not the same anymore. dont have the heart pumping fast and adrenaline rushing to your head kind of feeling already. faded away.

    woo hoo. i've been seeing my so called hottie everyday in college. but always from far. a distance away. when will i get to know your name? =) you wore red today.. hehe.


  2. 0 comments: