Rss Feed
  1. Monday, November 26, 2007

    yes lahh. i m done and over with SPM!!!

    i've been looking forward for today since like dont know when. but biology was abit hard and the reason of it being hard is because the reading wasnt enough. finally everything is over before a whole new life, college life starts. finally!!

    it is actually quite sad though that i wont be seeing some of my friends anytime soon. except some lah. bye everyone! and good luck in everything.

    going to subang parade tonite and get my little pony... whee. ahaha. its adorable and i like it. eventhough abit too childish but there is always a kid in everyone ryte? its very pretty. =D


    i like it.*
    now its all about having fun after SPM already. supposingly tomorrow we are going to lagoon but under certain reasons i dont think we are going already. maybe we'll make it up to catch a movie together or something.
    i m thinking of cutting my hair short soon. but i m not sure when. i still like my hair but i've been with long hair for like what? since primary school. think should i cut it short? slightly shorter than shoulder length. ahaha. =) give me some suggestions. okay?
    youu are all that i think about now. since SPM is over. ahaha. <3 data-blogger-escaped-align="center" data-blogger-escaped-loves.="" data-blogger-escaped-p="">darlingg. <3 data-blogger-escaped-em="">

    You're my every,
    everything that I could ev
    er dream of.
    You are my baby love.
    Butterfiles everytime you come around.
    You're special,
    boy it's your, your style.

  2. 0 comments: