Rss Feed
  1. amazingly hot!

    Thursday, April 01, 2010

    i am now done with all the episodes of grey's anatomy that i have. i mean i do have season 6 but my season 5 isn't complete. so i can't move on to season 6. ):

    now i am relying on cherly for my season 5 episode 17 till episode 24.

    which i'll get from her tomorrow. :DDD apparently tomorrow she and jia shen is coming over to my place. i also don't know for what.

    then at night got dinner gathering with the s9s. (: has been a while though.

    wooo-hoo! saturday going celine's place. yay! can't wait. (((((:

    nothing much today la. all i did was stayed at home and watched grey's anatomy and cleaned my room and washed my clothes.

    watched so you think you can dance result show just now. my favourites are all still in! nick too! they are all awesome dancers. seriously awesome!

    that's all for now! niteee!

    loves,
    NA.

    music addiction : Gabriella Cilmi - On A Mission

  2. 0 comments: