Rss Feed
  1. skyped with tim this morning from like 3 am till 4 am. it's been quite a while since i've talked this much with him. talked craps as usual, gossips as usual, and me nagging him to study, scared him for a little while by remembering him about the movie the last breath, and the usual friend catching up moments.

    so now yea. i can say that once in a while i skype with tim. (:

    woke up so late this afternoon. 1.41 pm. i had my own sweet time sleeping. yesterday night was cold and nice to sleep. it was like 10 degrees.

    today's temperature is like 20 degrees and it was raining and raining and its cold. exactly a week ago, it was the hottest day of summer and today it was cold.

    melbourne's weather is really weird.

    i am now having my jacket on and cuddling nicely under my doona which is my comforter. i don't usually do this often. never quite needed my jacket before this.

    in the evening i was out with aunty doris to borrow some dvd to watch. just at the video ezy shop at north essendon.

    borrowed 5 dvds for $11. two new releases and three weeklies. of which, two of it are the ones i wanted.

    and not to any of your suprises, i am done with both of it already.

    8.5/10.

    which i have been wanting to watch for so long but just couldn't download it and voila, finally watched it. i like anne hathaway and kate hudson. they are prettie. ((:

    i like it. despite all the bitching and everything, i would really want my bestest friend there by my side on the biggest day of my life.

    and something else kicked in, i teared in the show. weird.

    and and the other show is...

    8/10.

    the start of it i thought it was just some boring show but as the show went on, i liked it. there is something in that weird funny crazy romance story that i wish i would even get an inch close to. and its cute. well... alisha cuthbert is cute as well.

    i have been exploring more about my mac. i was reading some websites on the mac applications and getting some screen saver and some wallpapers.

    this is how my dashboard looks like now.

    i've added a couple of widget. the very colourful clock and the widget for me to blog from my dashboard.

    and my desktop wallpaper.

    it's suppose to be animated. the pictures will keep on changing. and it's all my itunes' songs artworks. which is actually my screen saver but i downloaded this app that converts screen savers into wallpapers.

    pretty damn cool to me.

    i'll go on and read more about it and download more apps. ((((:

    hmmm... tonight i think i am going to bed earlier. my flu is getting very annoying. and i have uni tomorrow which i have to wake up at 8.10 am.

    nitee ya'll.

    oh and one question, do girls get thinner when they are having period? hmmm... just asking. BYE!

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Owl City - Fireflies

  2. 0 comments: