Rss Feed
  1. new month, new hope.

    Friday, October 02, 2009

    Friday, 02 October 2009.

    its october already. time passes so quick.

    i am here two months already. it sure didnt feel like two months. lets hope this time pace keeps up and before i could notice, cherly and ferns will be here for holidays, then my mum and cousins will come over for at least 2 weeks then I WILL BE HOME! :DDDD

    i fell asleep early yesterday so i couldnt blog. i wanted to only sleep for one hour and then wake up and get some work done and also watch finish bones season 5 episode 1. but... i just turned my alarm off and continued sleeping.

    few days of not enough sleep results to that. ahaha!

    now i am in the bus on my way home. about to pass by the house that i like. ((((:

    jia shen asked me out for lunch today but uncle ask me to follow aunty to DFO. sooo i have to be back home.

    julian was telling me on the train that he'll give me this season of series which i have no idea whats the title but its like some crime solving show. why not give it a try right as i have no more shows where i can just watch and watch continuosly cause all the shows i am watching now has to be downloaded every week.

    uncle is already going back next wednesday. time passes really quick. after wednesday, nobody will walk me to the bus stop every morning, or walks me to the train station or even drive me to the train station on mondays and fridays.

    but well.. maybe that driving me to the train station thing, my aunt would.

    yet, i know i will survive perfectly fine. :DDD

    if my thoughts suddenly comes to me tonight, i'll blog tonight. if not, the same old daily routine will be blogged tomorrow.

    bye peeps!

    with love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Who You are Without Me - Kate Voegele

  2. 0 comments: