Rss Feed
  1. eff it.

    Wednesday, July 30, 2008

    alone by myself.

    college was fine. its vincent's birthday today soo happy birthday vincent! we classmates had a small gathering at pizza hut for lunch but we were so late for physics. 20 minutes late so teacher marked us absent.

    then early in the morning, 2 periods of english was cancelled. we should have came at 10 instead. so me jia shen and khai shien had mcdonalds for breakfast. i thought i lost my wallet. damn blardy scary la!

    what the hell la? i dont want to see you la. argh! annoying.

    is friends always with benefits? do you always make friends just to have those benefits? benefits like making them apart of your problem then once things are solved you just leave them there?

    instead when they need some help none were there. eff it la. friends my ass! might as well just live in a world of yourself rather than having those freaking leaches on you.

    had a small talk with dickson yesterday. he made me emo-er. sometimes youu are everything to me but sometimes i felt like i wasnt even a small part of youu.

    i can feel that there is nothing in between me and youu but the term friends and nothing more. i just wanted youu to at least make the effort to care. just that little thing i am asking for.

    no one is there at all. the only thing that kept me going is the thoughts of youu. none cared, none bothers. so be it.

    sher xoxo.


    music addiction : Delta Goodrem - In This Life



  2. 0 comments: